Add and Claim Your Business on Oil Authority to Grow Your Business
Oil Authority's international presence gives premium business members the opportunity to accurately respond to PR inquiries with articles in the news section, advance with career branding opportunities in the career section, an online store to introduce products to the focused marketplace, and the opportunity to connect with over 8,800 companies currently in the Oil Authority Oil & Gas Directory.
Oil Authority gives FREE access to energy sector workers to register and access resources that benefit the entire industry. This helps people easily find, locate and research your services in particular closest to them.
Sign up online for a premium membership exclusive to the oil industry targeted audience from around the world.
To Claim an Existing Company Listing on Oil Authority1) Register a free user account first in the top where it says "Sign In or click "Register Now," if you are not already a free user member.
You must have a user account first before you are able to claim a company page in the directory because some companies have multiple admins. Please use your real name only as we verify all listings.
2) Once completing registering your user account type your company name into the search at the top of the page and click go to search your company in the directory.
3) Once you find your company click on the page result and click Claim this Company."
4) An administrator at Oil Authority will reach out to verify you are the rightful owner of your account. If this takes longer than a day please contact us directly.
5) Once the account is verified you may edit and update your company details.
6) Once verified you may upgrade and appear first for people actively looking for your product services offerings over free listings.
In 2018 all accounts will be moving to paid and others will likely be removed to ensure we provide the highest quality to visitors using Oil Authority. Please ensure all information is current and accurate.
Register a New Company Listing on Oil Authority1) Register a FREE user account in the top right by clicking Sign In first before creating a company page. User accounts must be created first as some companies have multiple administrators added to their account. Companies may add and remove administrators from their page. However, their free user account remains theirs.
2) Once you have created a free user account you may create and register a company. Please do not click categories that you do not service as we remove listings that are spammy.
Oil Authority Customer SupportIf you are struggling to register any of the above contact us and we'll help you navigate through the process. We're actively working to improve the company registration. We definitely understand the registration process for business is longer than it should be and will be simplifying this in the near future.
We allow business owners and administrators to change their pages to keep pricing affordable to all members. As employees change the company owner may elect to have different employees manage their page as employment and PR may need access to the site.